Unity In the Community Team
MAHMOOD UL HAYAT
LIST OF DIRECTORS AND MEMBERS
- AYAZ MALLIK
- AZIZ CHAUDHRY
- PRINCE SHARJEEL
- SHAKEEL HABIB
- ABDUL RASHEED
- SYED SHARJEEL
- BABAR CHUGTAI
- QAMAR ZAMAN
- NAJMA MALIK
- SADAT CHAUDHRY
- MOHAMMAD SALEEM
The mission of the Unity in the Community (UIC) is the well-being of every individual and the family regardless of their affiliation with any political clans, religion and ethnic division. Our mission is to facilitate enduring, sustainable programs that could promote community development and we believe in to maintain kin’s relationship.
- Maintain Kin Relation. Build a strong community and promote unity in the Community through showcasing diversity.
- Spread greetings of peace, love and harmony.
- Feed the Hungry.
- Education and awareness. Action helps community to improve understanding of civil responsibilities.
- Involvement of seniors, women and youth in the community integration through healthy programs.
- Build a community Centre to facilitate seniors, women and youth.
Unity in the Community (UIC) was established in 2015 in Mississauga with the help of few members of the community in order to spread the message of love, tolerance, openness and inclusiveness.
It was established with the intention to serve the community and the humanity without any discrimination of race, color, religion and ethnicity.
GOAL, OBJECTIVES & ACTION
Fundraising for Credit Valley Hospital: With the help of Trillium Health Partners until 2023 and has to raise from $ 10,000 to $ 100,000 each year.
Feed the Hungry program: This program will continue until all Canadians in need are able to feed themselves and children with stomach stop going to school. UIC has a plan to establish its own food and clothes bank in the near future but needs help from the donors, politicians and the city.
Blood Donation Drive: This program will continue until Canadians need blood to live.
BECOME A MEMBER
On behalf of UNITY in the COMMUNITY and all of our members, we would like to WELCOME you in our family.!